FAQs Emojibator Return Policy
- Does Emojibator accept returns? Due to the sanitary nature of our products, we cannot accept returns for opened products. Unopened purchases made directly from Emojibator.com may be returned within 90 days of receipt for a refund in the form of store credit, which never expires. View our Returns, Refunds, & Shipping Policy here.
- How can I return an unopened product? Return postage must be paid for by the customer. Please email our support team (email@example.com) to begin the return process.
- Is my Emojibator under warranty? Yes, we will replace your vibrator for up to one year from your original purchase. This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts such as batteries unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship and, damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship. Please email our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to begin the warranty process.
- My Emojibator arrived but does not work. What do I do? If a product is defective or damaged in transit, please email our support team (email@example.com) to file a claim and receive a refund or replacement product.
- My Emojibator was working but now is not. What do I do? The most common cause of vibrator malfunction is due to the plastic insulation sleeve being improperly inserted, damaged, or removed. The sleeve should remain inserted at all times and should sit 90 degrees from the copper coil, as demonstrated here. If you purchased your product less than one year ago, you may still be under warranty.