Frequently Asked Questions
How can I contact Emojibator?
We'd love to hear from you! Our inboxes are open 24/7 at email@example.com and our friendly customer support team will respond to inquiries in 1-2 business days Monday through Friday between 9am-6pm ET. You can also reach our support team within our website using the chat bubble in the bottom right corner.
About Our Products
- What are Emojibator products made of? All vibrator products we carry are high-quality, non-toxic, free-phthalate, and odorless. We use high-quality medical-grade silicone or food-grade body-safe silicone that's safe for bodily insertion and made to the highest quality standards. Product-specific information can be accessed via the Materials sections of a product's page. Products marked as body-grade silicone, which are safe to use inside your body, have not been tested to as rigorous standards as medical-grade silicone toys.
- Are your vibrators really waterproof? Yes, all of our vibrator products are either waterproof or water-resistant to ensure you can safely use Emojibator wherever you please.
- Do you sell Emojibator wholesale? Yes! Fill out our wholesale inquiry form and we'll be in touch with detailed information.
- Is the eggplant really a fruit? Yes! Fruits are the edible reproductive organs of a plant (how appropriate!) and some even consider the eggplant a berry.
- How big is your eggplant? That's not appropriate to ask, but we'll tell you anyway. The dimensions are approximately 4.84" x 1.22" making it the perfectly sleek and satisfying size. All specific dimensions and specs can be found in the details section of each product page.
Checkout & Shipping
- Does Emojibator ship orders discreetly? Yes! We deeply care about helping our customers feel comfortable ordering our products. We ship in a discreet plain padded envelope or box from our Shipping Manager in Fremont, CA that will not say Emojibator on the shipping label. No one will suspect a thing! Please note that for international orders, we are required to include an external packing list on your package, so "personal massager" may be listed clearly on your delivery for your country's shipping customs.
- What countries does Emojibator ship to? Currently we can accept only orders shipping to the US and Canada. Canadian shipments are through Passport Shipping and will be shipped duties paid. These duties are charged upfront so that there are no surprises at the time of delivery. All international orders ship from our fulfillment center located in the United States. Customs forms will be marked as discreetly as possible, using "Battery-Operated Massager" as the description for any vibrators.
- How long does it take to deliver Emojibator orders? In the United States, we offer the following shipping options: Standard (5-7 days), Expedited (1-3 days), Next Day (1-day). For all other international countries that we ship to, we offer Standard (7-21 days). We cannot guarantee any shipping dates due to carrier delivery outside of our control.
- How do Emojibator purchases appear on my credit card statement? Purchases may appear as one of the following depending on your payment method and bank: SP * PIXELRISE LLC, EMOJI-PIXELRISE*LLC, EMOJI PXL, EMOJI PIXELRISE LLC, SP * PIXELRISE, or SP*PIXLRISE.
Returns & Refunds
What's your return policy?
Purchases made directly from Emojibator via Emojibator.com may be returned within 60 days of receipt for a refund in the form of a website credit, which never expires. Credits are for the price of the product, and do not include the cost of shipping. Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you would like to return your purchase, and we will provide instructions on how to start your return. If a gift card is used for a purchase, refunds will go back to the customer in the form of a gift card.
How do I start my return? Please contact our customer service team at
email@example.com to inform us that you would like to return your purchase. Refunds will be processed in the form of a gift card for store credit.
- What if I bought my product from another website, retailer, or store? Purchases made with other vendors are subject to those vendors’ policies. Other vendors’ policies will vary. Always review a vendor’s return policy before purchase. Defective products are under warranty for three years with proof of purchase, regardless of where they were purchased from.
What if my product is defective? Defective products are under warranty for three years with proof of purchase.
- Is Emojibator a vibrator or a dildo? Great question. Vibrators vibrate and dildos do not. The main stimulation from a vibrator comes from the buzzing sensation while a dildo's pleasure comes from penetration and G-spot stimulation. Emojibator is both a vibrator and a dildo!
- How does Emojibator turn on? Please refer to the instructions that came with your packaging to turn your specific vibrator on. If you have the Eggplant 🍆, Chili Pepper 🌶️, Banana 🍌 or Pickle 🥒: Before your first use, unscrew the stem to remove the circular piece of paper on top of the battery. Do not remove the insulation sleeve around the battery! Screw your stem back into place and simply click the top of the stem to fire it up.
- OMG how do you turn off Emojibator? Simply hold the button located at the top of the stem for three (3) seconds. Older models prior to 2019 can be shut off by cycling through all 10 settings until vibrating has ceased.
- I lost (or threw away) my instruction manual, where can I find product instructions? All product instructions can be accessed digitally by following the folder link here.
- What kind of batteries does Emojibator take? For non-USB toys, Emojibator comes equipped with 1 AAA battery that's easy to replace. USB products have a rechargeable battery that should not need to be replaced for the life of the toy.
- Can I use Emojibator in my anus? Although all of our toys are technically safe for anal penetration, we suggest using products with a base or stopper to prevent them from slipping inside such as the Orville Anal Vibrator.
- Is your bamboo silk rope safe for suspension? Unlike most typical bamboo silk, ours is specially made for suspension. Our bamboo ropes stands out with its much tighter twist making it more like tying with jute or hemp than loose cotton. Because it stays consistent through the suspension, you will have minimal stretching. Our manufacturers have done both static (hanging weights on it to test the stretch and for loss of tension) and during manufacturing (a load breaking point test). We have tested it in actual use for dynamic suspensions, from suspending furniture to mannequins to multiple trials with a 250-lb person.
- How do I pair the Squid Vibrator to its phone app? The Squid vibrator mobile app no longer supports downloads. We do not support use of this toy with the downloadable app.