Frequently Asked Questions
How can I contact Emojibator?
We'd love to hear from you! Our inboxes are open 24/7 at email@example.com and our friendly customer support team will respond to inquiries in 1-2 business days Monday through Friday between 9am-6pm ET. You can also reach our support team within our website using the chat bubble in the bottom right corner.
About Our Products
- What are Emojibator products made of? All vibrator products we carry are high-quality, non-toxic, free-phthalate, and odorless. We primarily use high-quality medical-grade silicone that's safe for bodily insertion and made to the highest quality standards. Some vibrators are listed as body-grade silicone, and while often safe to use inside your body, have not been tested for as rigorous standards.
- Are your vibrators really waterproof? Yes, all of our vibrator products are either waterproof or water-resistant to ensure you can safely use Emojibator wherever you please.
- Do you sell Emojibator wholesale? Yes! Fill out our wholesale inquiry form and we'll be in touch with detailed information.
- Is the eggplant really a fruit? Yes! Fruits are the edible reproductive organs of a plant (how appropriate!) and some even consider the eggplant a berry.
- How big is your eggplant? That's not appropriate to ask, but we'll tell you anyway. The dimensions are approximately 4.84" x 1.22" making it the perfectly sleek and satisfying size. All dimensions and specs can be found in the details section of the product page.
Checkout & Shipping
- Does Emojibator ship orders discreetly? Yes! We deeply care about helping our customers feel comfortable ordering our products. We ship in a discreet plain padded envelope or box from our Shipping Manager in Santa Clara, CA that will not say Emojibator on the shipping label. No one will suspect a thing! Please note that for international orders, we are required to include an external packing list on your package, so "personal massager" may be listed clearly on your delivery for your country's shipping customs.
- What countries does Emojibator ship too? We ship to all countries that allow the purchase and import of adult toys. See here for a list of countries where sex toys might be banned.
- How long does it take to deliver Emojibator orders? In the United States, we offer the following shipping options: Standard (5-7 days), Expedited (1-3 days), Next Day (1-day). For all other international countries that we ship to, we offer Standard (7-21 days) or Priority (6-10 days).
- How do Emojibator purchases appear on my credit card statement? All purchases made on or after 1/12/2022: EMOJI-PIXELRISE*LLC if checked out via our website, and EMOJI PXL or EMOJI PIXELRISE LLC if checked out via PayPal. All purchases made prior to 1/12/2022: SP * PIXELRISE if checked out via our site, and SP*PIXLRISE via PayPal.
Returns & Refunds
- Does Emojibator accept returns? Due to the sanitary nature of our products, we cannot accept returns for opened products. Unopened purchases made directly from Emojibator.com may be returned within 90 days of receipt for a refund in the form of store credit, which never expires. View our Returns, Refunds, & Shipping Policy here.
- How can I return an unopened product? Return postage must be paid for by the customer. Please email our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to begin the return process.
- Is my Emojibator under warranty? Yes, we will replace your vibrator for up to one year from your original purchase. This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts such as batteries unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship and, damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship. Please email our support team (email@example.com) to begin the warranty process.
- My Emojibator arrived but does not work. What do I do? If a product is defective or damaged in transit, please email our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to file a claim and receive a refund or replacement product.
- My Emojibator was working but now is not. What do I do? The most common cause of vibrator malfunction is due to the plastic insulation sleeve being improperly inserted, damaged, or removed. The sleeve should remain inserted at all times and should sit 90 degrees from the copper coil, as demonstrated here. If you purchased your product less than one year ago, you may still be under warranty.
- Is Emojibator a vibrator or a dildo? Great question. Vibrators vibrate and dildos do not. The main stimulation from a vibrator comes from the buzzing sensation while a dildo's pleasure comes from penetration and G-spot stimulation. Emojibator is both a vibrator and a dildo!
- How does Emojibator turn on? Please refer to the instructions that came with your packaging to turn your specific vibrator on. If you have the Eggplant 🍆, Chili Pepper 🌶️, Banana 🍌 or Pickle 🥒: Before your first use, unscrew the stem to remove the circular piece of paper on top of the battery. Do not remove the insulation sleeve around the battery! Screw your stem back into place and simply click the top of the stem to fire it up.
- OMG how do you turn off Emojibator? Simply hold the button located at the top of the stem for three (3) seconds. Older models prior to 2019 can be shut off by cycling through all 10 settings until vibrating has ceased.
- What kind of batteries does Emojibator take? For non-USB toys, Emojibator comes equipped with 1 AAA battery that's easy to replace. Older models came with four LR44 batteries that can be found on Amazon here.
- Can I use Emojibator in my anus? Although all of our toys are technically safe for anal penetration, we suggest using products with a base or stopper to prevent them from slipping inside such as the Orville Anal Vibrator.
- Is your bamboo silk rope safe for suspension? Unlike most typical bamboo silk, ours is specially made for suspension. Our bamboo ropes stands out with its much tighter twist making it more like tying with jute or hemp than loose cotton. Because it stays consistent through the suspension, you will have minimal stretching. Our manufacturers have done both static (hanging weights on it to test the stretch and for loss of tension) and during manufacturing (a load breaking point test). We have tested it in actual use for dynamic suspensions, from suspending furniture to mannequins to multiple trials with a 250-lb person.
- How do I pair the Squid Vibrator to its phone app? The Squid vibrator mobile app no longer supports downloads. We do not support use of this toy with the downloadable app.